I dont know much about Peaches Geldof aside from who her father is, that she writes/has written for a few English mags and is about 18years old. I actually dont care to know much else about her, from what rare interviews and press Ive seen Im not sure I like the girl, but there is no denying that her look is very fresh, young, funky and unique. See for yourselves...
What we can learn from Peaches:
- experiment with different hair colours and cuts
- fabulous coats make great cover ups
- splashes of bright colours, like red, liven up any outfit. shoes, bags or necklaces
- long necklaces with interesting pendants match almost everything
- black is eternally chic
- use patterened scarves to accessorise otherwise plain outfits
- the best tan you can have is a light, bronzed glow. NEVER go overboard
- black opaques suit everything and everyone
- dont be afraid of headbands! ever!